I love when I don’t get told that things changer so I look like an idiot by telling people the wrong thing
Hope everyone is having a good day!
Sooooo work is dead
Entire energy drink down
Still tired as fuck
I’m really, really proud of myself for pick up this song as well as I have
I’ve never been good at parts like this so the fact that literally sitting down and working on it a little has ended up with me grasping it is a big deal. Not anywhere near perfect, but slowly getting up to tempo
When I finally get it I’ll record a video ^__^
Land of the free home of the rich
What really scares me is that they all have significantly cheaper health care AND education, which means Americans not only make they least, they pay the most.
australians are fighting to increase our min wage to $17 too
I kinda wanna organize a ‘mutts only’ dog show to promote rescuing rather than buying breeds. Like the winners would be crowned ‘ms and mr mutt’ and there would be categories for <25lbs, 25-65lbs, and >65lbs.
Like……..I know a lot of places that would probably sponsor, I just don’t know how I would go about starting it. Someone help!
Anyone have any ideas, send them towards this punk
What a fucking nerd
Why am I so, so tired…
What’s taking so much out of me?
There has only been five female characters comfirmed playable compared to fifteen male characters.
I’m amazed at those exact numbers because 33% is the point where men will start thinking there’s a majority of women in a group.
"I’m no sexist…" "I don’t mean to offend…"
Yes you are and yes you do. You’re all fucking idiots go back to your holes because your opinions are toxic and revolting.
How to Cope with Exam Nerves
Although it’s normal to feel some anxiety when you’re preparing for, or taking, a test - too much can hamper you from doing well. Below are some tips to help you to cope with this:
1. Learn and apply proven studying techniques so you feel you really know the test material. This should help to improve your confidence and reduce excessive anxiety.
2. Work on staying positive while you’re studying. Think about doing really well, not always struggling, or even failing.
3. Make sure you get plenty of sleep the night before a test.
4. Don’t forget to eat right before a test either. You need protein to have enough energy to concentrate fully for the length of the test. Avoid junk food as that tends to lead to a high and then a low.
5. Try to calm and relax yourself as you enter the test room. Take a few slow, deep breaths. In your head repeat positive self-statements like “I am well prepared. I’m going to do a good job on this test.”
6. Don’t start to panic if the questions seem too hard. Just skip over the ones you can’t do, and keep reading until you find something you CAN do.
7. Ignore the fact that other students seem to be finishing before you. Take all the time you need and focus on doing your best.
8. Once the test is over, try and forget about it. There’s nothing you can do until your mark is returned to you … and maybe you’ve aced it, or done really well!